• Breaking News

    new phone, phone review, lates phone, phone prices, smartphone reviews, best USA

    Tuesday, August 16, 2016

    iPhone 7 Final Design Mockup vs 6S Review by EverythinkApplePro

    What's up guys? MIDPHONES here. I'm very excited for you guys, this article so I got my hands on the iPhone 7 mock-up of the final design and I want to compare it to the iPhone 6s to say give a closer. look at what you're in store for in just under two months here, so I want to give a huge shout-out to be sound for me to actually make this a ... they sent me this mock-up and what they do very first lightning bass headphones with active noise cancellation. so it's a mountain going to leave the link down below, I'm actually going to review those headphones in a little bit very excited about that. let's get to it.

    later is the iPhone 7 and its packaging its go ahead and open this guy up and see in 4k detail. I mean when people with iPhone stuff it just has to be in the lowest quality possible. so let's go ahead and the highest quality possible and I'll see you over in store for you right here, and here alright so I've got a case on it too.
    wow, so this is really the case for it. so I'll let me clear this up real quick. I'll get it to close to detail here.

    all right. and this is the final form of the iPhone 7 at this point in time we are under 2 months from release. so this is like non-negotiable everything no this is the final design of the iPhone 7. love it or hate it. I gotta say I love the way that the camera is integrated into the body so I know it's a larger sensor compared to the iPhone 6s so obviously if Apple made it to the couch sick that he wouldn't look so good they can into the body I honestly do like it it's very subtle to let some of this case and see what it looks better rumor to disappear there it is they are kind of wearing off there just painted on top but then tenebians pretty much just don't meet in the middle here which is a really really clean look compared to the iPhone 6s here I mean definitely not so intrusive the back looks a lot cleaner now why are there any labels so pretty much some other countries do get them still so some countries will see them but obviously in America here we're not going to be able to see those on the final release and on the bottom will get that stereo speakers so where once something existed i'm gone and in its wake there is no more sound power so definitely looking good here alright so I am a fan got to say looks good in every other way though it's going to be similar so in thickness and with this is going to be a very very soon stereo speakers and yeah that's just about it we don't know if there will be a different color not for certain anyways but space black is rumored to happen any case, I mean after seeing it is a natural Evolution for the iPhone obviously would have liked to for redesign by a not-so-bad sofa but not too long ago with some friends so we wanted to see what the iPhone 7 with look like just based on our predictions and I talked to see the standard size won't be getting the dual camera but I wanted to see if this consulting case was actually the real deal if it will fit on this guy and it does so wow so all of those case weeks you saw fit perfectly on the iPhone 7 look at that cool I mean I'm just blown away just by the fact that we know almost everything there is to know about iPhone releases before they're even out the fact that I'm holding this mock-up right now is test really cool guy I mean let me know. Go on the I know that everybody is a fan of the new day the in your hand it will start to make more sense it's just like apples cleaning up these little things the intent of bands and get a closer look at the camera here so it is going to be much bigger and we don't know if that will translate into megapixels the rumor is that megapixels will not be higher just the actual pixel size as well because I mean taking pictures in low-light environment much better thanks to the increased aperture and larger pixel size is so definitely looking good here and really just for some color reference here let's see the current space grey next to this one iPhone 6s so much cleaner design in here this was not doing too good we I skidded on a drowned dropped its the same as been through hell and back but just for a little comparison for you or I heard his guys so iPhone 7 as more leaks develop as well partly to whatever it is I'll try and get my hands on them mostly I'm looking out for the iPhone 7 Clone right now because I know those will be up on the market very very soon it's going to be really awesome to take a look at that see what the Chinese Community can come up with trying to imitate Apple's iPhone 7 I think so much watching some more videos have a great day peace

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel